Re: [xml] Character encoding help

On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 08:51:34PM -0600, Stefan Willmert wrote:
xmlDocDumpFormatMemoryEnc: Failed to identify encoding handler for character
set 'ISO-8859-9'

On my development machine...which works fine...I do not have the libiconv
library installed. Does anyone know what additional libraries or files I
need in order to support the iso8859-9 encoding?

According to the docs for xml, it uses the iconv method calls. But where are
the encoding definitions, which apparently come standard on a Redhat system?