Re: [xml] how to recognize Chinese?

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:06:53PM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
As I wrote your before, please give *more* information: the exact error
printed out,
small files that demonstrate you problem, etc. You current question
looks like: "something
somewhere does not work, go and fix it!"

  I did, I got already 2 mails with no more informations and 2 bugs
reports also with no more informations, I had to mark one duplicate of
the other, and got no more inforamtion in the second mail than in
the first one.
   Bug reports are 101840 and 101900. Nothing indicate the encoding,
there are no complete example, etc...  I have no idea if "Ãû×Ö" is one
char or a garbled UTF8 sequence.

  Extremely unfriendly, especially resending those again without
the additional requested informations,

Daniel