Re: [xml] xmlNodeListGetString

I find const very useful, particularly in "struct pointers in signature."
So when a good programmer feels the exact opposite, I figure I should know
why -- I'll probably learn something.

  Because the mental representation in term of register, stack usage
etc. that I have of a C function call do not integrate that property,
for those structure, so I don't reflect it at the code level.

Let me guess:  you miss the days of C from Unix 7th Edition. :)

  I also have seen hard to track bugs because of const use in the past
for complex structures and I don't even want to take the risk of a
possible compiler bug.

That makes sense.  I guess I've been lucky and never came across this.
        /r$