[xml] Windows Binaries Moved

Hi there,

Finally I have managed to break the quota limit on the university web server. Well... with all those damn photos, no wonder at all :-)

I have set up a new location with hopefully enough disc space for the years to come. Windows binaries of libxml2, libxslt, xmlsec and all that goes with it are now homed at:

  http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/index.html

The old site will remain around for a while, but will be shut down sometime next year.

Following the same logic, my email address will be shut down in about the same time as the old site, so let the one I am sending this from become the primary contact.

Please, please, please update your links, bookmarks and alike.

Ciao
Igor