Re: [xml] using libxml's xpath without libxml

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 05:50:06PM +0100, Robert wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to use libxml's xpath implementation to
access xml documents which are in some self defined xml-node based
storage structure.
If this is possible without having to be a 5-star wizard in c may I ask
for a high level overview what would have to be done in order to get the
ball rolling? I looked through xpath.c but have to admit that this >
10000 lines are too much for me to swallow at once.

  You will have to swallow those 10,000 lines to succeed anyway, the
implementation is deeply related to the libxml2 model except the part
parsing the XPath expression into a tree. No it won't be simple.

Daniel