Re: [xml] caching of parsed DTDs ?

On Sunday, December 15, 2002, at 10:45 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

  that's not normal. It barely takes more than half a second on my
box and I'm running with a lot of debugging enabled. The is something
going on ...

Thank you for your response. I started looking more closely at what was happening, and as you have probably already guessed, my setup as been loading the dtd over the network :-P. I guess that spike in my network traffic monitor was not my email client....

Sorry for all the trouble. Things are now loading locally, and happen quite fast...

Thanks again for the help.

- tim