Re: [xml] Self terminating tags

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 10:01:29AM -0800, Brett Robichaud wrote:
Ouch.  Overworked or what Daniel?  Is this mailing list not designed for
basic questions such as mine?

  Definitely overworked,

Someone else on this mailing list was kind enough to point me in exactly the
right direction.  That is to use xmlNewChild() with a NULL content argument.
Simple and painless.

  okay,

While I can appreciate you may get many requests for info Daniel, I don't
appreciate your tone.

  1/ I overreact sometimes 2/ when I replied first to you, you seems to
have discarded my mail and reposted the question without more information
that I requested.
   this is annoying too,

Daniel