Re: [xml] Self terminating tags

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 07:39:48AM -0800, Brett Robichaud wrote:
I was talking about simple output from libXML.  If I add a new empty tag
like the latter.

  Again I restate what I said. It is NOT the NORMAL BEHAVIOUR
You have a PROBLEM with your INSTALLATION probably. Repeat the
problem with xmllint providing an input to xmllint and we can
discuss this. So far it is a rumor that on some system there is
an strange behaviour that I CANNOT REPRODUCE, and don't expect me to
investigate more without some serious data for your report.

  Is that clear ? Did you read the page at http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html
If no reread, and follow the instructions !!!

Daniel