Re: [xml] libxml2 and schema validation

Hi,

What would it take to implement the "include" syntax?? I would consider having a go at this if it was not to complicated (I am an experienced C programmer). I have a need for it, and can't imagine it being too hard to implement. But when I think about it, I am sure there are some complications or Danial would have done it already...

Thanks,
Steve Williams
Rinax Computer Systems.