Re: [xml] [OT] nice logo can i use it too?

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 04:08:44PM +0200, Marc Liyanage wrote:
Absolutely, everyone is free to use them wherever they please.
Consider them covered by the same license as the source, i.e. whatever
you may do with the source code you may do with the images.

  Excellent :-)

I noticed that the rounded edges are somewhat sensitive to the
background so I made a few more GIF versions for dark and bright
backgrounds, and some PNG versions too which blend perfectly onto every
possible background because of the 8-bit alpha mask. The entire
collection is here, pick whatever version matches your web page design
best:

     http://www2.entropy.ch/libxml-logos/

This could be moved to the xmlsoft.org server if desired, just do a
wget -r or similar.

  now on ftp://xmlsoft.org/logos/

   thanks again !

Daniel