Re: [xml] [OT] nice logo can i use it too?

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:35:32PM -0600, darrell wrote:
I have a page that is generated using xsltproc, and there is links to
the source code, can i put the new Powered By LibXML2 logo on the page?

have a look at how good it looks on the page ( it looks even better on
xmlsoft page )

http://24.79.244.68/web-scripts/bkmark.cgi

  Well, it was designed by Marc Liyanage, and I think he granted me the
right to reuse it for the project and that implies other projects using
the libraries. Marc, do you agree ?
  BTW there are smallers icons too:
    http://xmlsoft.org/Libxml2-Logo-90x34.gif
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/Libxslt-Logo-90x34.gif

  If you could make them links to the project page when embedding them
in HTML that would be just perfect :-)

Daniel