Re: [xml] Xml header and SAX

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 03:55:07PM -0400, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
 No, there is no associated SAX callback, why do you need this ?
It is useful only to the parser usually.

Daniel:
I am populating a GtkTreeModel with the SAX events.
I want to display the xml file precisely.
I use your SAXdemo for base of my project. :) Thanks.

  If you want to represent the xml serialization precisely,
then *only* the raw input is right and a GtkTreeModel won't do it !
Now if you want to represent the XML content, that information
is not available because it's useful only at the parser level
and you're past this stage...

Daniel