[xml] libxml port to the PocketPC

I just wanted to let you know that I have ported libxml to the PocketPC (or Windows CE if you like). I have tested it to work under PocketPC 2002 as well. It required some code changes due mainly to file handling routines.

The development environment I used is "Microsoft Embedded Visual Tools" which require a separate and different project file from typical Visual Studio (5.0/6.0/.NET).

I´ve uploaded a dll and a couple of test apps to my website at http://ppcquicksoft.iespana.es.

Cheers

Javier

mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos (bookmarks)-foros -Chat