Re: [xml] Pasting fragment

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 03:50:37PM +0200, chrisbee xml swing be wrote:
On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 01:41:52PM +0200, chrisbee xml swing be wrote:
looks okay a priori. But I really can't understand why you don't
want to pass node->doc to xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory() , to later
update it everywhere in the resulting nodes ... This makes absolutely no
sense to me !
Because I do some tests before and calling xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory()
initialized doc->children with the result node llist. But it seems that
this happens only if doc->children is NULL (Is this a bug ?). At this

  I don't see in the code how this could happen. It doesn't touch
doc->children !

time, I (wrongly) concluded that when a doc argument was provided,
xmlParseBalancedChunkMemory() replaces doc->children with the result
nodes of parsing.

  No it doesn't try to put the nodes in the tree, but needs a document
handle to be able to lookup entity references from the document, set the
correct doc pointer to the node generated, etc...

Daniel