Re: [xml] XPointer problem

  Hehe, no you're wrong. Check the regression tests:

test/XPath/xptr/chaptersparts:
  xpointer(//chapitre[2])xpointer(//chapter[2])
  and
  xpointer(id("chapter1"))xpointer(//*[ id="chapter1"])

and

result/XPath/xptr/chaptersparts:
========================
Expression: xpointer(//chapitre[2])xpointer(//chapter[2])
Object is a Node Set :
Set contains 1 nodes:
1  ELEMENT chapter
    ATTRIBUTE id
      TEXT
        content=chapter2

========================
Expression: xpointer(id("chapter1"))xpointer(//*[ id="chapter1"])
Object is a Node Set :
Set contains 1 nodes:
1  ELEMENT chapter
    ATTRIBUTE id
      TEXT
        content=chapter1

  Look at testXPath.c support for the --xptr flag1, it's there !
Note however that I didn't updated to the changes made in the very lastr
set of drafts, if any...

Daniel