RE: [xml] libxml2

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 01:37, ml-libxml wrote:
Hi there,

I feel like this page is written in some alien code which is designed
to prevent me from reading it.  Pages that request 8-point fonts
should be banned:

'Request' has a meaning different to 'enforce'.

The page is made for Windows users and the font size is the same as the
one used throughout the Windows user interface. You can override it by
telling your browser to ignore the requested font size.

The code won't change. I like the page the way it is and I am not alone
with that.

I'll just point out that I didn't even realize Igor had set the font so
small, because I've set my browser's preferences to a larger font size
(if you don't like little fonts, that seems a logical approach). More
importantly, though, I don't really give a shit about the presentation.
Igor's page could be ugly as a monkey's butt for all I care - what
matters is the content, on which he has done a great job and should be
praised, not niggled at for some perceived HTML sin.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead