From:                   Luca Padovani <lpadovan CS UniBO IT>
To:                     "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
Subject:                Re: [xml] sharing
Date sent:              Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:50:23 +0200 (CEST)

  And when you take a subpart of a document and prune it in another one ?
Doesn't work, big bad mess ...

well, you have to traverse the whole subtree anyway to update (at
least) the doc pointers.... importing the node names into the new document
is a matter of two lines of code.

You don't seem to be keen on this anyway, so I won't insist. I was just
trying to figure out ways to save up some memory.

Regards,
luca