Re: [xml] xmlHash problem

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 11:32:44AM +0200, Uwe Fechner wrote:
Hello Daniel,

since I installed the new libxml2 version 2.4.23, the folling code doesn't
work
any more:

  yes you made an assumption about the memory representation of the hash
table which is not part of the C API, and it broke with Sander's patch I bet !

I need this function, to get access the named-node-map of entities and the
one
of the notations by index, and not by name.

  I don't understand the function you need, please be explicit by giving
a written description of that C entry point and what you expect from it,
I can hardly reverse analyze 50 lines of Pascal code to try to understand
what it was supposed to do.

Could you add an api-function to perform this task, or what other suggestion
do you have, to implement this function without using internal libxml2
structures?

  Explain those "this" please,

Last question:

Is there an api function, to determine the version number of the active
libxml2 dll?

  It is available as a global variable at the C level
    globals.c:const char *xmlParserVersion = LIBXML_VERSION_STRING;

Daniel