Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.21

Hello,

I would love to be able to generate these *.def.src (or *.def directly)
files automagically, but haven't found a way yet. If someone knows how,
please, please tell me :-)

Not really, but wouldn't ctags or cscope be a string point?

It was a good starting point. I took a short glance at ctags a while ago and
whatever I did, I failed to make it take all those #ifdefs into account. It
would create the easily parsable list of all symbols, however, I need also
know what preprocessor macros must be defined so a particular symbol exists.

For example, the symbol __docbDefaultSAXHandler exists only if both
LIBXML_THREAD_ENABLED and LIBXML_DOCB_ENABLED are #defined. If ctags could
output this dependence, I would be a happy man.

Ciao
Igor