Re: [xml] Embedded styleheets

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 02:10:40AM +0200, Holger Zimmermann wrote:
  Setting xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = XML_DETECT_IDS might be sufficient
and less expensive that real full validation.
^^
Yes, I already use this setting, but without the required effect. I would
also prefer wellformed xml without validation to save the computing effort
(XSLT at web server). But it seems it doesn't work with embedded stylesheets
as expected. On the other hand the embedded stylesheet syntax has some
advantages for server use: Only one file to handle, no other overhead.

Since it is the same error when using xsltproc, maybe the xml file I want to
process is broken?

  yep, please send it so I can debug what's really happening,

Daniel