[xml] Creating a Compact libxml library

Hey,

I am currently working on a project, where the amout of space used is limited. I would like to use libxml, so that the configuration scripts can be in XML. I have currently configured libxml2.4.19 with all options disabled, which has help considerably, but I would still like to make it more compact if possible.

I guess my question is "Does anyone have an tips or things I can leave out/#ifdef out to make libxml smaller, but still have XML parsing capabilites?"

Thanx,

Andrew