Re: [xml] In-memory catalog

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 07:21:01PM +0200, Daniel Gehriger wrote:
Hello,

I'm defining a XML doctype to be used only by one of my applications. I
would like to use the DOCTYPE as an external subset in the XML files:

<!DOCTYPE FXML SYSTEM "http://myhost/DTD/1.0/mydtd.dtd";>

While I can (and will) store the DTD at the specified URL, I would like
my applications to use a local copy of it. That's what catalogs are for,
right ? Ok, but I don't want to install a catalog file, as this adds one
more file that will break the application if it is missing. Rather, I

  Then simply override the default entity loader to make it point
to your in-memory resource:
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlio.html#entities

Daniel