[xml] PushParser Question

Hello,
I have a question about xmlCreatePushParserCtxt()
I want to create a SAX parser. To create the SAX pareser I use the first
two parameters. At the point of creation I do not have any data to
parse, so I want to set chunk = NULL and size = 0
The documentation says: "size should be >= 4"
Is it possible to just initialize the Ctxt without actually using it at
this point?

Thank you,

Henning

--
Henning Follmann          |   hfollmann itcfollmann com
it consulting             |  http://www.itcfollmann.com