Re: [xml] Building on Solaris 8

xml thewrittenword com wrote at 27 Sep 2001 00:09:50 -0500:
Please post the relevant portion of config.log so I can take a look at
the error.

I had basically the same problem myself (in a old Red Hat Linux)
I solved it editing by hand the file config.h
generated by config and uncommenting the line about zlib.

Basically you don't need zlib at all to compile xmlib,
but config still tries to find it with variable success...

Carlos