Re: [xml] Loop of "SAX.error: Char 0x1B8DBC out of allowed range"

Although the looping with an error message is definitely a program bug, it
looks like your problem is triggered by the encoding of your input file.
The output from your test program, before it gets into the loop, starts
with:

billrouter:/home/bill# less bugdmp
SAX.error: xmlSwitchEncoding : no input
SAX.error: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
SAX.error: Bytes: 0xC7 0xCF 0x63 0x64
SAX.error: xmlSwitchEncoding : no input
SAX.error: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
SAX.error: Bytes: 0xCF 0x63 0x64 0x20
SAX.error: xmlSwitchEncoding : no input
SAX.error: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding !
SAX.error: Bytes: 0xC0 0xCC 0xB8 0xDE

I'll try to find and fix the loop (unless Daniel beats me to it) [but he's
trying to get moved], but while that is happening can you try and take care
of the encoding (which, once fixed, will probably avoid the problem
altogether?)

Bill