Re[2]: [xml] xmlDocDumpMemory problem under Windows

Hello Gary,

Thanks for your very valuable hint! And sorry for my fault not specify
the needed information.

The problem can be solved by using xmlFree(). The only reason I didn't
use xmlFree is the doc says:

xmlFreeFunc ()
void        (*xmlFreeFunc)                  (void*);

xmlFree
extern xmlFreeFunc xmlFree;

So I didn't try.

BTW: the libxml2 I use under windows is 2.4.4.

--
  lark