[xml] Using XPath, Xpointer & XLink in a SAX parser

Hi,

I have this SAX parser(using the template in xml++.h lib) which currently will parse an xml file and gather
all the required info I need. I have read that through the use of XLink, XPath & Xpointer in an XML, I can
get other required info from other XML files. Is it possible to implement it in my SAX parser? If not, is
there any other possible solutions so that I can acquire the info from the other files??

Best regards,
moharil

Get FREE 50 MB email @ http://www.AtoZasia.com