Re: [xml] Unused static function in 2.4.7 (xmlParseXMLCataLog)

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 05:07:47PM +0000, Justin Fletcher wrote:
Hiya,

I'm not sure if this is intentional as a thing that will be used in the
future, or a hang over from the changes to the xmlcatalog, but the
function xmlParseXMLCatalog appears to not to be used in c.catalog.

It's declared as static, defined in that file, but it's not used and
hence raises a warning from the compiler.

A quick look at 2.4.6 makes me think it's a hangover from the old
xmlLoadCatalog.

  Right ! Excellent, 75 less lines to maintain !

   thanks,

Daniel