Re: [xml] Memory trouble with libxml.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 04:06:32PM -0700, Nicholas Palmer wrote:
I am using libxml to generate some xml documents for the first time, and I
am having some trouble with the library leaking memroy. I have read
through the docs, and searched through the archives, but have not figured
out what I am doing wrong.

  What about reading the doc ?
    http://xmlsoft.org/
    => * Memory interfaces
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html
    => 3 Cleaning up after parsing
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#cleanup

        *  xmlCleanupParser () is a centralized routine to free the parsing states. Note that it won't
deallocate any produced tree if any (use the xmlFreeDoc() and related routines for this).

Daniel, not very happy to have to repeat over and over and over the same
        stuff written clearly in the f...ing documentation.