Re: [xml] A few Windows specific issues

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:46:44PM +0200, Igor  Zlatkovic wrote:
Yes, it can be done, but I see using the library from RatHead as a

  <grin/>

better solution for two reasons:

1. Pthreads implementation is likely to be of higher quality if it is
maintained in a single place, but used and thus tested in many places.

  right,

2. If things don't work, better have people throw darts at the RedHat's
logo than on my picture :-) :-)

  ahum .. just to protect my corporate affiliation, code available
from http://sources.redhat.com/ are not Red Hat products ;-) (though
Red Hat is happy to help those projects).

  I actually didn't know about the pthreads-win32 project :-)

Daniel