Re: [xml] test the current state

Daniel Veillard wrote:

 Well after integrating thread support and fixing the validation bug
reported, I would appreciate if people could give a try to the current
state:
  - check that portability has not suffered too much, Windows
    will certainly need more exported symbols for example
  - check that the thread support for pthreads works, people
    interested in porting to other thread platform should look at
    threads.c and testThreads.c . I would be interested in feedback
    concerning thestThread execution on other platforms
    (configure using --with-threads )
  - check that the change to the validation code didn't break
    apps relying on it, it seems okay from my perspective, but ...

 I have uploaded a test tarfile at:
   ftp://xmlsoft.org/test/libxml2-2.4.6-test.tar.gz

If you have the time and interest, give it a try,

What is features.h? I can't find it on Solaris 8.

cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I./include -I./include -D_REENTRANT -I/include -g -c testThreads.c
"testThreads.c", line 3: cannot find include file: <features.h>
cc: acomp failed for testThreads.c
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `testThreads.o'
Current working directory /home/garyp/LIB_XML_BUILD/libxml2-2.4.6
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /home/garyp/LIB_XML_BUILD/libxml2-2.4.6
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'
bash-2.03$ find . -name features\.h
bash-2.03$

Gary

  thanks,