Re: [xml] New problems after register memory management routines

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 02:50:21PM +0200, Henke, Markus wrote:
Hello Daniel,

that's realy, realy awkward for me...  8).
Pls forgive my ingnorance!

  No problem.
Point is that I run libxml/libxslt with the memory debug enabled,
which does this kind of checks too, and though a memory leak is always
possible, I really check them. This also test that the memory routine
overwriting works (i.e. that malloc or free is never called from libxml).

  I actually had to make a slight divergence to this rule for the
multithreaded code. but it's fairly contained.

Daniel