[xml] New problems after register memory management routines

Hello,

After i've successful re-registered the default memory routines via
xmlMemSetup(...) in libxml2 2.4.6, i'm now trying to register our own
memory management routines (which are approved in production since
years, so i hope they're OK...).
It works so far, but i get a debug error (a failed assertion),
thrown from our own memory management routine for "free",
when i call xmlCleanupParser() in a small testprog:

  fd = open(argv[1], O_RDONLY, 0);
  xmlInitParser();
  xmlMemSetup(freeFunc, mallocFunc, reallocFunc, strdupFunc);
  ctxt = xmlCreateIOParserCtxt(NULL, NULL,
                readCallback, closeCallback, (void*)&fd,
                XML_CHAR_ENCODING_8859_1);
  xmlParseDocument(ctxt);
  xmlFreeParserCtxt(ctxt);
  xmlCleanupParser();   <- Assertion failed: pbi != NULL

I've debbuged it to a point where
  xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers()
calls
  xmlFree(handlers[nbCharEncodingHandler]->name),
which causes the assertion to fail.
handlers[nbCharEncodingHandler]->name is "HTML" at this point (WTHDTM...).
So, i'm stuck again...

Any help or comments will be greatly appreciate!

Thanx in advance & Ciao.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Kind regards
Markus Henke

 ORDAT GmbH & Co. KG  -  Serversystems / eCom
 Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Markus Henke  Fon: +49 (641) 7941-0
 Rathenaustr. 1                Fax: +49 (641) 7941-132
 35394 Gießen                  mailto:markus henke ordat com
 See:                          http://www.ordat.com
              ...this behavior is by design...
 <<Markus Henke.vcf>>