Re: [xml] validation bug ?

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 07:20:50PM +0200, David Meyer wrote:
Is there possibly a ``ret=0'' statement missing in valid.c in function
xmlValidateOneElement() for the ``Required Attribute'' Section ?

The code looks like this:

   if (qualified == -1) {
              if (attr->prefix == NULL) {
                  VERROR(ctxt->userData,
                     "Element %s doesn't carry attribute %s\n",
                         elem->name, attr->name);
              } else {
                  VERROR(ctxt->userData,
                     "Element %s doesn't carry attribute %s:%s\n",
                         elem->name, attr->prefix,attr->name);
              }

           } ...

And this causes to produce an error without returning an error exit code
(which subsequently causes my program to produce a segfault :( )

  Upgrade, this seems already fixed in my tree.

Daniel