[xml] request

Daniel,

With xmlRegisterInputCallbacks() in xmlIO.c, it's possible to overload
the file-I/O routines. I use this function to implement my own I/O stuff,
because of the environment I run libxml in (multi-threaded, and files are
mostly only accessibly through special routines).

However, it doesn't seem to be possible to remove the default callbacks,
also in xmlIO.c, altogether: when I call xmlCleanupInputCallbacks(),
the xmlInputCallbackInitialized variable is set to false, and at
some points the value of this variable is checked. If false, the
default callbacks are put in place again (this happens, for example, in
xmlParserInputBufferCreateFilename and xmlParserInputBufferCreateFile).

How do you think about creating a new function which can be used to set
the xmlInputCallbackInitialized-variable? Because the variable is static
(which is a good thing), I cannot tamper with it from within my own code. A
function which can be used to set it would be of great help to me.

                                                                     robert