Re: [xml] Release of libxml2-2.4.11

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 03:33:23PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
- Why do you distribute two sets of dsp/dsw files for MSVC? I think this
  confuses more than it helps.

You are right, one set is too much. The set in win32/dsp is the one to use.
Everything else is old and exists just to cover people who may still depend
on it. By now, I am not aware of anyone who uses these old files anymore.
We'll have these go away in the near future.

  Just tell me what to remove ...

so you keep more versions around. With the upcoming MSVC 7 we'll have
another set to maintain until the light of MSVC 6 extinguishes. Perhaps all
this mess is better organised in a subdirectory.

  You "own" the win32 space of libxml2 and libxslt, send ZIPs and I will
update accordingly. As long as one doesn't need to add a new dir every week
that's fine.

Daniel