Re: [xml] Re: error output (again + elaborated)

It should be called *only* when all processing with libxml has finished
in the entire program life.

Some more elaboration:
- xmlInitParser() is called once in the entire lifetime of the program, a
  threaded httpd with builtin scripting language (which has an xslt
  function); this call necessarily has to run when the program is threaded
  already;
- I removed the cleanup-call (the used threadslibrary doesn't actually care
  about memoryleaks), but I got a SIGSEGV in xmlHashLookup because the
  supplied 'table' argument didn't exist anymore (the parser was initialized
  in another thread, in another memory-segment);

Solution: I'm now using a piece of shared (as in: shared by all threads)
memory to initialize the parser in; this prevents the SIGSEGV because of
pointers which don't exist anymore. Not the most elegant solution perhaps,
but it works :)

                                                                       robert