[xml] error output (again)

Using libxml2 (2.4.10) and libxslt (1.0.7), it appears error-messages are
sent to stderr.

I don't want this, so I override the error-routines using
xmlSetGenericErrorFunc() and xsltSetGenericErrorFunc().

This worked well, until the latest versions.

I'm setting the callbacks in the following order:
xmlInitParser();
xmlSetGenericErrorFunc(NULL, xmlError); /* xmlError() is my own callback */
xsltSetGenericErrorFunc(NULL, xmlError);

Errors are still send to stderr, though :(

                                                                     robert