Re: [xml] libxslt 1.0.7/libxml2-2.4.10 core on aix

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 09:06:27PM +0100, Alfred Reibenschuh wrote:
  If you didn't configured libxml2 with --with-threads
then that's not an SMP issue. If you did, then it's very
likely to be one because I heard reports of libxml/libxslt
working on AIX before.

no threading configured

  Are the regression tests (make tests) in libxml2 working ?
or simply is xmllint dying too on any input. The pthread support
has only be tested so far on Linux and Solaris, maybe AIX requires
something special.

yes libxml2 is working

  Then I don't know. Taking a debugger and checking where this happens
sounds the only possibility and I can't do it myself because I don't
have access to AIX.
  Maybe someone with AIX access could step in ?

Daniel