Re: [xml] Unable get XML::LibXSLT instalation, please

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, SubbaReddy M wrote:

Hello Gurus,

Please, help me to get. I am not getting this.

At last I reached to XML::LibXSLT with all dependances successfully
instalation, but catched by error here:

No, you didn't install all dependencies. I already emailed you saying you
needed the -devel RPM. And as Daniel said already, this is not the right
place for bug reports - try the Perl-XML mailing list (see
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/)

--
<Matt/>

     \\//