Re: [xml] libxslt 1.0.6 undefined Symbol in xslt.h

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 05:59:54PM +0100, Christian Glahn wrote:

While compiling our modules against the latest release of libxslt (1.0.6)
I realized a problem with libxslt/xslt.h:
the Symbol LIBXSLT_PUBLIC is not defined in the header file.
while building the library there were no errors at all. but if i include
the header in a module, the compilation fails.

after adding the following lines to xslt.h it caused no problems at all

  Okay this looks a safe solution, applied !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine