Re: [xml] core dump on test-10-1.xml in libxslt 0.9.0 "make tests"

On Tuesday 15 May 2001 17:32, Daniel Veillard wrote:

   Hum, I have made changes to xsltCopyNode since the 0.9.0 release.
I also made changes to the sort support ...

   Best way would be to grab the CVs snapshot at
     ftp://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/cvs-snapshot.tar.gz

and report if the bug is still there,

After writing my original message, I used cvs to check out as anonymous both
libxml2 and libxslt, and after recompiling libxslt the fault in the test has
disappeared.
There are differences between the expected and the obtained output of other
tests, but I suspect this is certainly due both to not having recompiled
libxml2 and to the fact that this is live from cvs. :-)

Thank you !

Daniel

--
Bye,