Re: [xml] core dump on test-10-1.xml in libxslt 0.9.0 "make tests"

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 03:48:41PM +0200, Fabrizio Ammollo wrote:

I have just downloaded and compiled libxslt 0.9.0, and all the tests except 
the named one work. The output of make is the following:

/bin/sh: 16414 Memory fault - core dumped
< <?xml version="1.0"?>
< <ul><li>James Clark</li><li>Michael Kay</li><li>Daniel Veillard</li></ul>

This is the output of gdb:

#0  0x800233ea in realfree () from /usr/lib/
#1  0x80023ae6 in cleanfree () from /usr/lib/
#2  0x80022f1a in _real_malloc () from /usr/lib/
#3  0x80022de9 in malloc () from /usr/lib/
#4  0x800b6597 in xmlStaticCopyNode (node=0x80610cc, doc=0x0, parent=0x0,
    recursive=0) at tree.c:2643
#5  0x800b6844 in xmlCopyNode (node=0x8007b80c, recursive=-2147340880)
    at tree.c:2768
#6  0x800738e3 in xsltCopyNode (ctxt=0x805c504, node=0x80610cc,
    insert=0x80022db0) at transform.c:317

   Hum, I have made changes to xsltCopyNode since the 0.9.0 release.
I also made changes to the sort support ... 

   Best way would be to grab the CVs snapshot at

and report if the bug is still there,

   thanks !


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]