Re: [xml] libxslt document() status

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 12:25:32PM +0000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
What is the current status on document() ? It seems to be the one major
thing missing from libxslt right now, and it's pretty critical to most
XSLT tasks, IMHO. Almost everyone I know uses it with Sablotron in AxKit,
and so I'd hate to have to tell people they can't use libxslt for it's
better compliance and performance...

  Document() is implemented with the exception of node-set arg support.
when used with a URI string parameter (most use cases) it will work.
I just got lazy when coding it... and it's still in the TODO to finish it up

Daniel