[xml]mailing-list changes

 Hello everybody,

You should have received a mail indicating your subsciption to
the xml gnome org list. This just indicate that your registration
has been successfully moved over the new list system.

I made the change for a number of reasons:
  - the new system is quite better both for users and administration
    than the old majordomo based one
  - I don't have to maintain an extra list on teh rpmfind server
  - I needed a list for the libxslt and this looked like it was
    the proper time to make the switch

The history of the mailing list has not yet been imported in the
new mail archive, this may take a couple of days, the old one is
still available at http://xmlsoft.org/messages/

The web interface for the list is at:

And there is a new mailing-list dedicated to libxslt (xslt gnome org), those
interested should check and register at:

As a reminder there is also a gdome gnome org lists dedicated to the
DOM implementation on top of libxml: