Re: [xml] libxml2 2.3.9 for solaris

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:40:31AM -0500, David Frascone wrote:
It works on Solaris 2.8 and 2.7 just fine.  I'm pretty sure it built clean.
If it didn't, the changes were too minor to bother people with an e-mail.

Doh!  I just re-read that.  The above sentance was *not* meant as a slam.
Nor was it meant to imply that the question was too minor to post here.

I was *trying* to emphasize how minor my problems were building on Solaris
8.  (i.e. They were so minor that I did not need to ask for help, if there
were any problems at all).

Sorry if I offended anyone . . . I'll be sure to re-read posts in the
future before I send them.

-Dave