[xml] libxml2 2.3.9 for solaris

Hi all,

sorry for the empty post, my web-mail interface ....

I didn't do too much development in the past year or two and am
now in the need for libxml2 for solaris and was wondering if anyone
already has ported it.

I tried to compile on a solaris 2.6 box the libxml2 2.3.9 sources
and had some trouble with defines which are not set. Befor i go through
figuring out what -D COMPILE_OPTIONS i need to set i wanted to ask
if someone already went through this procedure and would like to share
the infos.

regards,
robin.