Re: [xml] Anyone else having problems with Sun Workshop?

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 01:16:03PM -0500, David Frascone wrote:
I have some code that works fine under linux, but dumps under solaris.

I narrowed it down to gcc.  If I build with gcc under solaris it works,
if I build with workshop, it does not.

I was under the impression that a library was a library . . . .

Any ideas?

What version of the library ? How does it crashes ? where does it crashes ?
I'm somewhat surprized there should not be too many troubles on solaris
nowadays ... Maybe Garry can check this, well I can't !

Daniel