Re: [xml] [libxml1] handling of (xmlDocPtr)doc->encoding upon save ?

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 06:15:26PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
I've been able to make libxml1 produce documents with an explicit
encoding="utf-8" (note the lower case) declaration, which is almost fine
according to section 4.3.3 of XML 1.0, but well, I would be much quieter if
either (2) was done, or at least a promise of not changing current

  libxml1 is dead, it's even off topic for this list IMHO, it's just
a 2 years old branch the Gnome project is about to finally abandon.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine