Re: [xml] setting the default charset ?

Le lun, jui 30, 2001, à 10:51:31 -0400, Daniel Veillard a écrit:

  Then use the libxml2 parser embedded in recent versions of libxml1,
this was discussed a lot in February, check the gnome-hacker archives,
this is not relevant for the majority of libxml users:

  int             xmlUseNewParser         (int val);

This is excellent ! (well, for a workaround)

I'm going to test this ASAP. What is the minimum version of libxml1 which
has this feature ?
I assume that to safely use this despite the libraries (bonobo and G-P)
brokenness, I have to do what you described in your message
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2001-March/msg00462.html.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.